At our Injury Rehabilitation Center here in Milwaukee, we only treat injury patients. The clinic is set up for car accident and work injury victims who have been injured in an automobile accident or a work injury whereby they are looking for a facility that can not only treat them for their injuries, but also, prepare all the appropriate documents, from disability and restriction notices, to final reports for your workers compensation PPD rating and/or impairment ratings with your car, motor or bus accident. We can do it all. Here is a snap shot of all the services that we can provide to you administratively.
1) INITIAL CAR ACCIDENT REPORT. *(This sets the stage for the insurance company to set aside the proper funds for your settlement later on and is the most important report for your case.)
2) INITIAL 16B and FIRST REPORT for OWRK INJURY – Often, we find that some employers and insurance companies, do not put down all the injuries that you might have experienced. We are sure to put all of them down in this First Report so your benefits are proper.
3) TTD (Total Temporary Disability) – We have full certification and authorization to place you on TTD with work or when in a car accident. This must be documented properly, we know how to do it perfectly.
4) PPD (Permanent Partial Disability) – Often, at the end of your work injury case, we will place you on a PPD rating tha will allow you for future medical/ financial benefits to be paid out. This is done with the following.
5) 16B FINAL – The final 16B report, where we understand the WI workers compensation disability rating system so you can get the very highest benefits and settlement possible.
6) FINAL REPORTS – We also write final personal injury reports with FUTURE MEDICAL as part of the subtitles so that the insurance company knows what we believe and feel above you and your future medical needs. This often is turned into a larger settlement factor.
7) METICULOUS MEDICAL RECORDS – Always very important to have a meticulous file that can be properly processed and delivered to the opposing side when requested, and/or, to the insurance company when requested, with timely delivery.
8) OFF WORK NOTICES
9) RESTRICTION NOTICES as needed
10) We will WORK on a LIEN – If your case is litigated, we will continue to work on you and allow you to receive treatment as long as needed, as long as your attorney allows it.
Unfortunately, we do not accept the following forms of payment
3) IN/OUT of NETWORK PLANS
5) VISA/ MC
6) MEDICAID/ State Insurance
7) MEDICARE or Federally Paid Ins
WE ACCEPT the following..
*FOR WORK INJURIES
1) WORKERS COMPENSATION INSURANCE
(Litigated or Non-Litigated)
*FOR CAR ACCIDENTS and OTHER
2) 3RD PARTY LIENS with an ATTORNEY
3) LOI or Letters of Intent (Usually from an Attorney.)
4) AUTO INSURANCE or MED-PAY